Price: £100.00 + VAT
This course is designed to provide delegates with the skills, knowledge and confidence to respond to a range of accidents and first aid emergencies they could encounter in the workplace; and enable them to safely use an automated external defibrillator and perform CPR. This course is assessed through multiple choice question paper, a practical observation and verbal questioning. Successful completion results in QNUK certificate valid for 3 years.
Who Should Attend?
This course is designed for people who want to receive training in emergency first aid and is especially suited for nominated first aiders in smaller, low risk working environments.
QNUK Level 2 Award in Emergency First Aid at Work:
- Understand the role and responsibilities of a first aider
- Be able to assess and incident
- Be able to manage an unresponsive casualty who is not breathing normally
- Be able to manage and assist a casualty who is choking
- Be able to manage a casualty with external bleeding
- Be able to manage a casualty who is in shock
- Be able to manage a casualty with a minor injury
QNUK Level 2 Award in Basic Life Support and Safe Use of an Automated External Defibrillator:
- Be able to manage an unresponsive casualty who is breathing normally
- Be able to manage an unresponsive casualty who not is breathing normally
- Know how to safely use an automated external defibrillator
- Be able to safely use an automated external defibrillator