£95.00 + VAT
This one day course will provide delegates with an understanding of the principles of workplace risk assessments and how risk assessments can contribute to a safer working environment. This qualification is assessed by a single multiple-choice question paper.
Who Should Attend?
This qualification is for anyone looking to improve their knowledge related to health and safety risk assessments, or looking to support competent risk assessors. The qualification is ideally aimed at employees looking to take on more health and safety responsibilities.
• The main causes of workplace fatalities, injuries and ill health
• Costs of work-related accidents and ill health to employers, employees and the wider society
• Duties of employers, employees and others with respect to health and safety in the workplace
• Workplace health and safety enforcement and penalties
• The provisions for risk assessment contained in key legislation
• Definition of risk assessment and key competencies of a risk assessor
• Sources of advice and information that can support the undertaking of a workplace risk assessment
• The stages of a workplace risk assessment
• Requirements for recording, monitoring, reviewing and revising workplace risk assessments