One of the onsite machining training courses delivered by our OSM Training Provider H&S Tool; covering in-situ machining techniques in facing of flat and raised face flange joints using Portable Machine Tools.
Who Should Attend?
Candidates with relevant previous machining experience, as well as candidates with a basic mechanical background preferably in pipe fitting and mechanical fitting.
- Course and trainer introduction
- Safety overview to identify the hazards and risks involved with onsite joint face machining
- Flange Facing Machine operation presentation
- OD Mount Flange Facing machining demonstration
- Exercise to correctly identify the equipment required to carry out Joint Face Machining operations
- Group discussion and day 1 overview
- Technicians to perform OD Mount Flange Facing Machine operation under trainer supervision
- ID Mount Flange Facing Machine instructor demonstration
- Technicians to perform ID Mount Flange Facing Machine operation under trainer supervision
- Knowledge test
- Course overview and debrief