Price: £280.00 + VAT
This course covers specifications, methods, processes, techniques and procedures for using hand torque wrenches. It will explain how to remove components from hand torque bolted connection systems and how to replace, reassemble securely and verify the integrity of assembled joints.
The course is assessed through written tests, practical observations and exercises. Successful completion results in an ECITB MJI10 certificate, valid for 12 months. Within 12 months work based task assignments need to be completed and technical competence validation test TMJI 10 taken.
Who Should Attend?
Engineers and Technicians who will be involved in the use of hand torque wrenches and joints.
- Pre Work Risk Assessment
- Basic History of Boltings
- Design and Classification
- Torque Wrench Types
- Product Containment
- Torque Equation
- Flange Tightening
- Practical – Dismantle Hand Torque Bolted Connection Systems
- Remove Components from Hand Torque Bolted Connection Systems
- Assemble Hand Torque Bolted Connection System
- Test and Evaluation